- 30000.00 - 100000.00 INR
Square Shaped Cooling Tower
We fabricate square shape cooling towers for all types of industries as per clients requirement. These towers cool the water flow (re-cycled water) from 10 M3/Hr to 500 M3/Hr and due to variation in shape it camouflages easily with architectural surroundings. The cooling tower brings difference in temperature from 40 C to 300 C, while the spray nozzles ensure uniform water distribution thus reducing annual operating cost. We ensure to design the nozzles in a manner, which makes it easy cleaning during operation.
- Warm water from the heat source is pumped to the water distribution system at the top of the tower.
- Water is distributed over the wet deck fill by means of large orifice holes of Spray nozzles.
- Air is drawn in through the air inlet louvers at the base of the tower and travels upward through the wet deck fill opposite the tower flow.
- Small portion of the water evaporate and removes the heat from the remaining water
- Warm moist air is drawn to the top of the cooling tower by the fan and discharged to the atmosphere.
- The cool water drains to the basin at the bottom of the tower and is returned to the heat source.
- 10 Per Week
- 1 Week
No. 566, Swaminathapuram Village, Vadavalli Panchayat Annur Taluk, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, 641697, India